Saturday, May 1, 2010

J-Lo booty

Wesley has been walking for almost 3 months now. Crazy how time flies and how I need to start video taping more and taking more photos (because I just don't do as much as I want). The weather has been on and off these last couple weeks. Hardly any nice weather, but mostly rain, snow, hail, sleet, and WIND. I've missed going outside....Anyways back to my point. Ever since Wesley started walking he NEVER used a walker. And then all of a sudden a couple days ago he just started pushing it around. It was so funny to see. He always wanted to play with the things on it, and I would show him what to do with it but he just never did it. I think its soo funny. He runs into everything, especially our feet and it hurts too! He isn't gently when he pushes the thing around. He gets stuck a lot too and gets mad and then tips it over.
And I don't have a photo of him pushing it around but I should!! Or atleast some video. 

And also I've been cloth diapering now for 2 weeks? I can't even remember. But its great! Its not the cleanest job but I love knowing I'm helping the earth. Kyle thinks wesley now has a J-Lo booty because of the diapers. True they are bulkier than a disposable. And the ones we use are prefolds so of course they are going to be extra chunkier. But maybe when we add some pocket and AIO diapers to our collection then they won't be so bulky. Who knows, I've never tried one before.

What do you think? Hehehehe. 

IMG_2374-1

IMG_2373-1

Ok bedtime.

3 comments:

Jennifer @ Giveaways and More! said...

Wesley is adorable! Following from TPRP!

http://giveawaysforyou.blogspot.com/

Still On The Verge said...

Thanks for the follow. I am following you as well. Your little man is adorable!

Lydia

MommyKat said...

Kathryn from Mommy Kat and Kids here! Those photos are TOO cute! Congrats on the cloth diapering; I've been trying it myself, and it sure is an adventure...I'm following you back now! :)