Friday, May 14, 2010

Five Question Friday [May 14]



Its friday yay!! Its been one busy week for me. I'm loving my new weight-loss program..well I wouldn't call it a program just calculating calories and exercising, its great! Now I just need to work up to longer and more intense workouts. Next week is the start of my photography class and I'm going to start going to the gym then as well! Blogging is now my 5th priority...Wesley, photo class, exercising, and counting calories comes first! So I'll try to update as much as I can when I get time. Hopefully I can get all my workouts and projects done during the day and leave blogging to night time.

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
Definitely a girls night! Not that I don't love my husband but I hardly ever get to go out with girls and I really miss it and want to. 

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope

3. What is your favorite flower and why?
Tulips. Tulip time in Iowa is the best! They are just gorgeous flowers.

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
Pay off debt!!! and then buy a house...and then a personal trainer.


Happy Friday!!

No comments: