Friday, May 7, 2010

Five Question Friday [May 7]

Friday WOOT WOOT.





1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?
To be honest..I don't have any. I never lived with my sister (only for visits) and I lived with my brother from age newborn-3 and then ages 6-9 and he was a pretty awesome kid then and is now...besides being kind of a goof sometimes.

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)
Naughty...hmmm. I should ask my parents this one. I can only think of the times I got into trouble (which was A LOT) and lets say that they aren't anything I'm proud of and I'd rather not say LOL. I was the rebel of the family definitely. I loved boys. And I loved my friends. And I hated being around my parents..

3. Where do you like to go to relax?
I relax in front of the computer blogging. Literally..No screaming child and I can get everything out of my head that I'm thinking about.
Other than the computer, our cozy king bed is heaven. 
Now we need a jetted tub and I'll be all set!

4. What was the last thing you won?
Hmmmmmmmmm.....Oh yes..My senior year in high school (7 years ago) I won a free haircut/hi-light, and a $500 scholarship for books for the University.
You want to know whats crap?? I decided to wait and not use them right away (no expiration) and I can't use them!!! BS I say. I tried to use them in 2007 (4 years later) and the company who awarded the 500 scholarship said it was too late. Isn't there something I can do because they don't expire???? Cuz I sure want to get a haircut/hi-light and get money for college books.
Tips please???

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?
I'm not sure if this counts as a "game show" but BIGGEST LOSER no question. Technically its a reality show, but they are winning for 250k so YA i'd say its a game!!
Which BTW I am going to participate in a contest & try to lose 100lbs so if anyone wants to follow along my journey here is the blog

1 comment:

Kim said...

Aww, sucks about the 500 bucks. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier this week. I'm catching up! ;)