Saturday, May 1, 2010

Five Question Friday (April 30th)

So its officially May now, but it doesn't feel like it. I'm up late again, drinking my yummy carrot cake drink (i feel a little buzzed now because it is 6 shots of alcohol and my tummy is empty) 


but ANYWAYS...its Five Question Friday. Fridays feel just like any other day to me.





1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
I would love to, but I wouldn't go back as the same person I was. HS was not a good time in my life. (atleast most of it). It would be nice to be able to start over and really care about it. Maybe I would have gotten into a better school and not put off college as long as I have. But then I probably wouldn't have this amazing little baby boy either so I'd probably just stay where I am. Things happen for a reason.

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)

To forgive all of my debt so I can start over, and to lose like X amount of lbs lol. 

3. What kids show do you secretly like?

Since none of the shows I really liked as a kid are on anymore, I do like to watch Hannah Montana or pretty much any teenie bopper disney show.

4. What is your beverage of choice?

Code red mtn dew is my fav right now. I wish surge would come back again. I'm thinking of ordering some on ebay LOL but the stuff has been expired for over 10 years now. I can't imagine what it would taste like.

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?

Procrastination. I put things off. I need to figure out what my deal is and maybe stuff would get done around here!




1 comment:

Neuffj said...

I love to watch hannah montana and all the teenie bopper shows! I might need to change my wishes after seeing yours LOL