Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 5 & 6

I apologize for not blogging yesterday. I got the stomach flu from wesley or kyle so I was pretty out of it friday. Yesterday I didn't have any goals. Taking care of myself and getting better is most important. Today as well is going to be a relaxing day. My body is still super achy, but my stomach feels a little better. I didn't sleep hardly at all last night. I kept tossing and turning and couldn't find a comfortable position, my stomach hurt, back was killing me, just an overall crappy night. Kyle is feeling much better today which is great because hes been helping out so I can rest and such.
Wesley is eating today which is good. Hes been having really bad diarrhea the last few days and so hopefully that will slow down and he won't soak multiple outfits in a day. Its no fun being sick, especially when everyone is sick =(. So anyhow I didn't cook last night. I couldn't keep anything down so I really didn't eat anything at all. If I feel up to it tonight I'm going to make the eggs benedict that was planned for tonight. If not then tomorrow because its my free day.
Wesley is down for a nap so I think I need to go lay down too. My head is killing me.

No comments: