Thursday, January 28, 2010

Feeling a little blue

Yesterday Wesley had a pretty good day despite throwing up Tues night. He seemed pretty normal for the most part. Nothing special really happened yesterday though besides not really eating much and that happens from time to time.
.......................

After I came home from the grocery store, Kyle said he was tired and warm so I checked him temp. 102.2! Wow very warm. I gave him some motrin, nursed and then put him to bed. The doctor said a stomach bug was going around and to just give him tylenol and keep him hydrated. Well I already knew that. I didn't really know what was the matter because he seemed fine, and yes maybe he did throw up the night before but I thought that was due to the goulash being a little spicy or something. Who knows.

This morning his temp was 101.7 so it did go down a little bit but I'm keeping him hydrated and trying to get him to rest as much as possible. It always seem to me that sleep makes everything better! Hopefully this little bug he has goes away in the next day so he can be his bright bubbly self again.

This is only the 2nd time hes ran a high fever. I've been very fortunate this little man hasn't been sick at all! So many of my friends kids are sick ALL THE TIME, with ear infections, strep throat, h1n1, bronchitus, you name it. Then again Wesley isn't in daycare, or around kids all that much, which will probably change I'm sure eventually.

Anyhow I'll post him update tonight after hes gone to bed.

No comments: