I did make potato soup. The rest of the day I felt awful. Wesley felt awful too because he threw up his dinner in his crib. Don't know when, because he didn't wake up, but we must all have something.
- Make a will
- Start a savings account for Wesley
- Get a job no later than March & keep it for the rest of the year.
- Join the co-ed softball team this summer.
- Have a date night with my husband every month outside of the house
- Use my gift certificate before March and get a mani/pedi
- Start attending church regularly
- Get a membership to the rec center and use it!
- Read a few books for fun
- Send out birthday cards and Xmas cards on time
- Take Wesley to the library for storytime every week and check out new books
- Do not eat fast food at all!
- Plan 2 weeks worth of meals in advance every 2 weeks for the rest of the year, unless on vacation.
- Go miniature golfing
- Go hiking at vedawoo
- Have a picnic in the mountains
- Take Wesley swimming at the rec center
- Go to the saratoga hot springs
- Enjoy a hot air balloon ride
- Teach Kyle to swim
- Go to a Rockies baseball game
- Put up curtains
- Get a canon dslr camera & a 50mm 1.8 lens
- Lose 50 pounds this year
- Make a wedding album
- De-clutter the house!
- Have a penpal
- Go to a play
- Visit Lora, Sally & Howard in Riverton/Lander
- Take a tour of the coors light factory
- Donate blood
So for Day 3 1/27/10
- Get English paper rough draft done
- Finish dishes
- Plan 2 weeks worth of meals
- Grocery store
- Homemade pizza (switching from thurs to wed because of class)
- Take a walk with Wesley
P.S I made a new blog for just Wesley!! Updates on his achievements, good days, bad days, the little details I don't want to forget!