Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 3

Day 2 was a total waste. I should factor in sick days...but I'd rather try than not try at all.

I did make potato soup. The rest of the day I felt awful. Wesley felt awful too because he threw up his dinner in his crib. Don't know when, because he didn't wake up, but we must all have something.

  1. Make a will
  2. Start a savings account for Wesley
  3. Get a job no later than March & keep it for the rest of the year.
  4. Join the co-ed softball team this summer.
  5. Have a date night with my husband every month outside of the house
  6. Use my gift certificate before March and get a mani/pedi
  7. Start attending church regularly
  8. Get a membership to the rec center and use it!
  9. Read a few books for fun
  10. Send out birthday cards and Xmas cards on time
  11. Take Wesley to the library for storytime every week and check out new books
  12. Do not eat fast food at all!
  13. Plan 2 weeks worth of meals in advance every 2 weeks for the rest of the year, unless on vacation.
  14. Go miniature golfing
  15. Go hiking at vedawoo
  16. Have a picnic in the mountains
  17. Take Wesley swimming at the rec center
  18. Go to the saratoga hot springs
  19. Enjoy a hot air balloon ride
  20. Teach Kyle to swim
  21. Go to a Rockies baseball game
  22. Put up curtains
  23. Get a canon dslr camera & a 50mm 1.8 lens
  24. Lose 50 pounds this year
  25. Make a wedding album
  26. De-clutter the house!
  27. Have a penpal
  28. Go to a play
  29. Visit Lora, Sally & Howard in Riverton/Lander
  30. Take a tour of the coors light factory 
  31. Donate blood 
I want to have atleast 50 things for the year, so will hopefully have it done by the end of the week.
Any suggestions???



So for Day 3 1/27/10

  • Get English paper rough draft done
  • Finish dishes
  • Plan 2 weeks worth of meals
  • Grocery store
  • Homemade pizza (switching from thurs to wed because of class)
  • Take a walk with Wesley 
I pray I'm feeling better because right now I feel like poop. I also hope that maybe after school is finished for the semester I can challenge myself outside of the

P.S I made a new blog for just Wesley!! Updates on his achievements, good days, bad days, the little details I don't want to forget!


Goodnight

    No comments: