This is what I'm making. And let me know if you want a recipe for anything I make!
- 1/27 Wed: BBQ chicken pizza,
saladran out of time
- 1/28 Thurs: BBQ Pulled Pork, potato salad, corn
- 1/29 Fri: Lettuce Wraps,
- 1/30 Sat: Eggs benedict, potatoes, oj, and fruit mix, Dessert: Bread Pudding
- 1/31 Sun: Breakfast: Pancakes. Dinner: Leftovers
- 2/1 Mon: Gumbo, rice
- 2/2 Tues: Shrimp Tostadas
- *2/3 Wed: Pizza, beef on weck with salad
- 2/4 Thurs: Pork Stew
- 2/5 Fri: Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole
- 2/6 Sat: Orange chicken, carrots, fried rice. Dessert: Turtle Cheesecake
- 2/7 Sun: Pancakes. Dinner: Leftovers
- 2/8 Mon: White chicken chili, couscous, beer cheese bread
- 2/9 Tues: Salmon, broccoli, brown rice
On another note, I really need a job BAD. I'm not very good though at working, and going to school and taking care of Wesley. I just know from experience. And I don't want our family to have to struggle like this. It makes me super stressed out and I can't focus on things. I need to just get it together and get a job, which I've started applying to various places, and making a list of other places I need to go and apply to. I don't care if I like the job or not. I can atleast go to work and come home knowing I'm contributing to the family. My education is just going to have to be put on hold again for a little bit.
Atleast its still early enough in the semester to where I'm not throwing everything away.
And technically I will still be a student because I'm keeping my friday class. I can focus on making money, my family, and even be able to save money so I can get a new camera and work on my portfolio for my photography & design business.
But anyhow, the economy sucks so I probably won't find something in a week, but hopefully by March I can get something 25-30 hrs a week. Hopefully. And as far as Wesley goes, I am lucky enough that Kyle works nights so I don't have to worry about him being in daycare unless I need to get to DFS and apply for childcare services for a couple days a week. But I'll worry about that when the time comes.
So for Day 4, which is today because I was too exhausted to blog last night.
- Apply to 3 or 4 places (Albertsons, Wal-mart, daycare center, and quiznos (if I have time)
Make pulled porkalready in crockpot soaking in the delicious flavors