Sunday, April 25, 2010

Five Question Friday (on sunday!)

Since I have nothing better to do at 3am (which I really should be in bed because Wesley will be up in oh lets see...about 5 hours!! LOL)..I decided to participate in Five Question Friday (yes I know its now Sunday). Because I am bored. And want something to do.

And I could post photos but I'm too tired to do that.



1. What was the first car you owned?
Ahh the first car question. Well like many others I didn't have anything fancy or expensive. In fact I owned a brown, 1985 ford aerostar van. AWESOME.


2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
I was a teeny bopper, so I still remember all the backstreet boys, nsync and hanson songs. Mmmbop..(that has to be the most embarrassing)

3. Have you ever had stitches?
Yes I have. Twice. First time was after I had knee surgery in '08, and the 2nd was after my c-section in '09 (staples actually..but that still counts kinda).

4. What was your first job?
I can't remember if it was Subway or Phone Base Research (Yep I was an annoying survey caller. Whoo hoo) But I had both of these jobs my jr year in high school.

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Snuffalufagus (sp?) is pretty awesome!



Its not too late to participate still!

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

WHY were you up at the crack of dawn????

I like ole snuffy too. And I have no idea how to spell it.