So I have blogged about the party on my photography blog but I wanted to promote my family blog here as well! I hope thats ok!!
Kyle and I were married May 30th 2009. We had our 1st son Wesley in March 2009, so yep before we were even married. We met on myspace in 2008!! LOL. Neither of us were even looking for a relationship but hey it happened and here we are today.
We've had our ups and downs for sure but who doesn't??
Now Wesley....hes another story! He is so smart! I've made my own blog just for him because there is so much to tell that I wanted to be able to update on just him and what hes learning, photos, videos, etc. Check out his blog RIGHT HERE.
Lets see what else can I tell you about myself.
- I live in Laramie, Wyoming.
- I'm an aspiring photographer who hopefully in the next year or 2 will be running my photography business full time!
- Recently my husband lost his father to suicide. Its been extremely hard. Very unexpected and we didn't have any clue that he was depressed this much to do it.
- I also wish that I was closer to my sister. We both have the same father, and have never lived together. Just because she is my sister doesn't mean I know her as well as I would like. Now we live 2 hours away from each other, which is great because we used to live miles apart, but I still only see her a couple times a year.
- I have family all over the USA (arizona, california, illinois, iowa, colorado, nebraska, missouri, and so many other places I can't remember them all)
- And my husband has family all over as well (arizona, oklahoma, illinois, kansas, north carolina, ohio, tennessee, and so many more)
- I spend more time on the computer than I do watching television. Some of my favorite shows include: Parenthood, Biggest Loser, Top Model, Two and a half men, family guy, anything on food network, 19 kids & counting, lifetime movie network, law & order svu, csi, etc.
- I love to swim. I hope to teach wesley when he a little older and get him onto the swim team. And I hope to teach my husband because he never learned.
I don't know what else to tell ya but thanks for stopping by.
Check out the rest of my party post RIGHT HERE!!!
I'm also giving away an AWESOME PRIZE so check it out!!!!!!!
I can't wait to meet other bloggers!