Saturday, October 24, 2009

Where did October go?!

I am definitely overdue for a post! I've been spending so much time on editing photos, and getting my company webpage together I've neglected an update.
Wesley is already 7-1/2 months old! Some of his favorite things to do is to get into everything. He can't crawl yet, but when he is on his belly he turns himself around and pushes himself to things he wants with his feet or hands. This has been something hes been doing for awhile now. He loves to bang on the keyboard. I have an extra one lying around and he yells at it and figures out different sounds he can make with it..so cute.
He is still a rocker..He dances to his music, or when I sing to him..rocking and jumping are ultimately his favorite activity!
Sleeping can sometimes be a struggle. He doesn't always take his naps and when he doesn't he a big crab the whole day. Whether or not he sleeps I still lay him down in his crib and put on his music, which usually works, but not always. Sometimes I think its due to his teething. He has 3 teeth in and 2 more close to coming in.

We went to visit Grandpa Jud on Tuesday. Wesley is a great traveler usually except for this time towards the end of the trip to Fort Collins he wanted to cry the whole time. Even with his binky in his mouth. He had already eaten and had a diaper change...the teething gets the best of him. I must say though he really is a trooper and a great baby. Food is never an issue. Hes an excellent eater. He will try anything I give him. Most of the time though he is impatient and won't wait for me to get it ready. When your hungry your hungry!
I did give him some chicken the other day. FUNNY...when he took a bite he didn't swallow it, or do anything. He let it sit in his mouth and gave me the "what the $@#* was that" look. I'm going to try again next week with a different meat.

There really isn't any other news. Both of our classes are going well and life is still pretty much the same. Very excited for Halloween next weekend. We didn't even carve pumpkins this year. We didn't last year either. Were so boring lol. Next year for sure when Wesley is older. But I'm going to take him downtown to trick or treat..mainly to show off his costume and to get out of the house, and go with a friend and her daughter that night trick or treating. I do have a cute picture of Wesley in his 1st Halloween outfit Grandma Kim got him. I'm going to take some pictures of him in the Cat in the Hat costume this week.

And as always please check out my website.
http://www.cmwdesign.weebly.com





I also forgot to add that we had a really big snow on Oct 10th and we took Wesley outside for the first time. He enjoyed it and can't wait to take him outside more this winter.

1 comment:

Curls of Innocence said...

Aww, how sweet! Syriah is the same age and active as ever. Her teeth aren't in yet, though. This girl is into everything, crawling and pulling up on everything... I have to watch her 24-7 and babyproof the house. O_O