Thursday, October 8, 2009

Visit from Mom..."Grandma Kim"

My Mom came to visit 9/23-9/28. It was chilly the first day but the weather was great the rest of the time. I was able to get a bunch of homework done and she cooked and even cleaned!

It was a very nice treat and I'm glad she could come visit. We took Wesley's 6 month pictures at the sandbox and swings across the street. Wesley loved it!

Also Kyle and I got to have a date night on Saturday. Back in Feb for valentines day I got him 2 tickets to see the Cardinals play the Rockies so we drove to Denver for that and didn't get home until after 1am =(. It was a long day! We didn't leave early enough because we got there just as the star spangled banner was being sung. We left at 3p and its a 2 hr drive and the game started at 6:10p. Didn't factor in gameday traffic plus we had to walk really far to the stadium...next year were going to take Wesley and stay with my Dad in Fort Collins hopefully or my sister in Loveland or just go to a day game.

The next morning we were exhausted. Actually we got to sleep in since my mom was there. Wesley also started to say "dada" that day also.

Monday I took my mom back down to the bus station and we made it there just 1 min before the bus was going to leave...but then I found out they were waiting for her since she had a reservation. Overall we had a great trip and it was wonderful to see her and she was very helpful and we didn't even fight at all!! Which is actually a surprise because usually its complete opposite.

I'll upload some pics later.

No comments: