Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's all over now...

May was a crazy month! We did almost everything in a weeks time! Spent the last week of May moving into our new house. May 30th was the wedding, and May 31st Wesley was baptized. Now its over and time to relax...not. Have SOOOO much to unpack its unreal. We have so much crap!

So much for the pictures I was going to take. I'll have to wait until the house is unpacked now and cleaned up first. Still waiting on wedding pictures. Might be 2 or 3 weeks before I see any of those. Kyle and I still want to take bride and groom pictures that we never ended up taking.

As for the babe...
Wesley is almost 3 months old! Hes growing so fast. At his 2 month checkup May 14th he was 11lbs 14oz and 23in long. He can roll over now from his tummy to his back. He loves to play with toys and is always trying to eat them. He smiles all the time which is so heart warming. And just recently he started to laugh out loud when I would tickle his neck.
He sleeps all night long! I love it. Usually is in bed between 8-10p (which hopefully I can get him to go to bed closer to 730-8p) and wakes up between 6-8a. We still co-sleep because he hates his bassinet and I haven't had the money to get him a crib, which is something we are definitely getting him ASAP. By the end of the month hopefully he will be in his own room.

So now that everything is over we are just unpacking, resuming normal life again. No honeymoon for us. Were hoping to save enough to go on our 1 year anniversary.

No comments: