Every night I will post my photos I took for that day as well. That is also good to keep my photo skills up, and so family that doesn't live nearby can keep track of us :P
22 Days of Organizing, Homemade Christmas Projects and starting a healthier lifestyle
Each day I will do 1 organizing/cleaning project, one diy/gift project, and healthy lifestyle change. As well as spending time with Wesley, daily cleaning, and cooking.
1. Day 1- Nov 29th:
· Wake up at 8am and get dressed/ready for the day.
· Meals will be healthy. Breakfast will include egg & veggie burrito with glass of milk. Lunch will include tuna salad, and dinner will include chicken or shrimp stirfry. Snacks will include fresh fruit or veggies.. Wesley will have more whole grain. I will log all of my meals in a book.
· To start the day off right will get out the stroller and take a walk from home to pilot, to prison, and back home. I will also walk everyday to check the mail.
· Cleaning will include unloading/reloading dishwasher, clearing off counter, and starting/putting away laundry.
· Errands to the bank to deposit check, to the courthouse to pay truck taxes, and to talk to circuit court will be done just before noon, to insure Kyle is picked up on time from class.
· For the afternoon I will re-can the watermelon jelly, and can the mandarin oranges.
· I will spend 1 hour exclusively to Wesley, project/crafts depend on mood at the time. I will also take 1 photo each day of Wesley and things we do.
· I will not turn on the television until all of these projects are done. I will drink a glass of water all day to keep myself full. I will not have any soda or candy.
· Each evening I will blog my plan each day. I hope this will help me keep on track and get as much done as I can before Kyle’s graduation, and family arrives. Since I am not working, and probably won’t be until after the holidays, I need to stay busy and productive.