1) Kyle and I have both joined a co-ed softball team. We've had 1 practice and games start next Monday. I'm SUPER excited to be doing this. It was one of my goals to be part of a co-ed team this summer, and have fulfilled that!
2) While on vacation we played a TON of tennis, and so I told myself I wanted to keep playing when I got back. I signed up for tennis clinics twice a week and tomorrow is the last day of the clinic until the next session. I have made some new friends from the clinic and hope to get some numbers so we can start playing together!
3) The week we got home we enjoyed Jubilee days festivities. The carnival was in town, and we walked around there, have been going to the farmers market on fridays, enjoyed the chili cook off, parade, and street dances!
4) My birthday was on Sun July 25th, and Kyle and I went to see brooks & dunn in concert for frontier days the night before. We had a blast, even though we didn't get home until 2am!
5) We got a new dog, Lucky, the St Bernard, and hes been a wonderful pal for Wesley!
6) I've been meeting my friend 3 days a week @ the park for evening walks. Its a nice time to get out of the house and have some adult time.
Wesley playing in the ice cold pool on a warm day in Wyoming...
Thats all the new updates for now in the last 3 weeks since we've been home. This next week is the Albany County Fair, and we plan to go a few times and have fun!