Monday, June 15, 2015

Update on Life

I haven't blogged for about 3 years. Geez. Well A LOT has happened in those 3 years. 

-- separated from Kyle in 2012
-- divorce final in 2013
-- met Levi in 2013
-- married in 2014
-- new baby in 2014
-- husband incarcerated in 2014 until Sept 1 2016

Some would say I enjoy a chaotic life. I'm not going to sit here and explain myself, but no, I don't "enjoy" a chaotic life or stressful life. I've had things happen in my life that I wish hadn't happened. Sometimes I wish I could rewind life a little and change how things happened. Maybe Kyle and I wouldn't have gotten married..but we did...and maybe he wouldn't have decided he wasn't ready to settle and cheat..but he did. Maybe I would have walked away from Levi knowing what kind of history he had, and some of the choices he was making....but I didn't. I am giving the current situation an opportunity to get better. And if it doesn't work out..well it doesn't work out. But it is really hard to focus on a new marriage when he is locked up. I'm not proud of being a prison wife. And I'm sure not proud or happy of being a single mom right now...but it is what it is, and I can only work on me right now, and work on trying to be positive, even though everything seems to crumble beneath me all the time. 
Anyways, in a nutshell, that is life right now. And I am trying everyday to just keep the house clean, food on the table, and enjoying my kids and all of their little quirks. 

I will change the banner and instead of last names, I'm just going to stick with first names, since those will never change. 

No comments: